These General terms regulate the access to Desyou website (www.desyou.com) and the use of its services and contents (such as, for example: images, software, texts, brands and logotypes, color combinations, structures and drawings).
Any person who accesses and/or uses Desyou portal become a “User” and accepts these terms from the moment he first makes the access and/or use. These terms shall apply irrespective of the Terms and conditions of sale that regulate the purchase of the products shown in the online catalogue of the website.
Failure to accept these terms shall prevent further access or use of the contents and services of the website.
The current terms were updated on September 14th, 2014.
Article 1: The Portal
Access to www.desyou.com is open to everyone and free of charge.
The version of the website www.desyou.com is managed by Desyou with registered office in Italy, in Via Belfiore, 98, 37135 Cà di David – Verona (Italy) and working headquarters in Via Belfiore, 98, 37135 Cà di David Verona (Italiy) – VAT No. 04174010233, Tax code: STVMNL79B60L781X,
Verona Chamber of Commerce Economic Administrative Register No. VR-398312.
Any information and/or requests can be sent to Desyou.
Article 2: Online Privacy protection
Article 3: User’s obligations
The User undertakes not to transmit, disclose, send, notify or store information and any other material:
– protected by copyrights or which reveal commercial secrets;
– indecent, defamatory, menacing, molesting, offensive, slanderous, sexually explicit;
– unsolicited messages or which constitute advertising or purchase solicitation, investigations, chain letters;
– containing viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs and any other element that aims at damaging, intercepting or a wrongfully using of data, information, physical and logical structures of Desyou and its connected companies or third parties.
The User also accepts not to:
– sign in as a Customer by using maliciously false or incomplete information;
– permit third parties to use his own username or password once he has registered;
– eliminate or modify materials or any other information of other Users or of Desyou;
– gather or in any case obtain information on third parties, including email addresses, without the explicit consent of the owner;
– access protected data of the website or data he is not authorized to access and infringe the system or the website’s security measures;
– act so as to unreasonably or disproportionately overload the site’s logical and physical systems even by actions such as “flooding”, “spamming”, “mailbombing” or “crashing”;
– use devices, software or any other system aiming at impairing or attempting to impair the normal operation of the site; attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or decode the software that composes or makes part of the site;
– use or attempt to use engines, software, tools, agents or any other mechanism (such as, for example: spiders, robots, …) that permit to surf or carry out searches inside the site without using its own search engines or agents.
Any illicit behavior or any behavior that does not comply with these provisions shall be prosecuted in accordance with law through the competent authorities.
Article 4: Copyrights and industrial directive rights
All copyrights related to the contents of the website (such as, for example: text, graphics, photos, images, user interface) as well as their selection, coordination and organization are property of Desyou, its connected companies or third party licensees.
No statement contained in the website shall grant any license or industrial rights on the copyrights of Desyou or third parties.
All the contents of the website are addressed exclusively to Users and Customers. Unauthorized commercial use of the contents of the website is prohibited.
The User can freely view all the contents of the website, print them, copy them and save them on the hard disk of his own computer or any another physical support under his own liability and exclusively for his personal and private use in compliance with current regulations concerning copyright protection.
All rights concerning brands, product names, trade names, logotypes, packaging and designs of all products or services offered by Desyou or by its connected companies or third parties, whether in extended form or with the symbol of the trademark, belong exclusively to their legitimate owners in accordance with international agreements and current laws. All uses that may infringe these rights are explicitly prohibited.
Article 5: Hypertext connections (links)
The website may contain hypertext connections (links) to other websites. Desyou is not responsible for any content or service offered by third parties and does not guarantee the technical availability, reliability, legality of any material or information contained in those websites. In the same way, the possible addition of a link does not entail any type of association, merger or shareholding of Desyou with the owners and the contents of those websites.
Article 6: Duration and modification of these terms
Desyou reserves the right to modify these General terms about access and use, without prior notice. Any change shall become effective immediately the first time they are published on the website and until any possible new change will be made.
Article 7: Applicable law
Italian law shall apply for relationships between Desyou and the User.